Monday, July 27, 2009

Child Development

Sometimes I think we are kidding ourselves studying books about child development for hours, doing endless observations to get some unforseen insight into why a child will randomly throw a chair or knock another child down. HA, my name will someday be mentioned with Ericsson and Freud, here's my theory: during the development of a child there is a correlation of brain pattern activity that is a direct match of people with Bipolar Disorder. This does explain why one minute you can have a sweet child that is lovable and beautiful and the next minute you have satan's spawn. Think about it?!?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking....I agree, it does explain quite a bit. You know my interpretation always refers back to Bandura...what is this saying about parents? I have moments to where I think I have Bipolar disorder. This is modeled back to my child, BAM!

    Yet again this post proves another reason you are my BF. I love it. Told you...witty, smart. You are!

    ReplyDelete