Thursday, July 23, 2009

I want to introduce everyone to the 3 suns that my Earth revolves around.
This is Aaron, my oldest son and for everyone that knows me will realize that I spent the better part of one whole day trying to capture a picture where all body parts are where they should be and he was looking and smiling at the camera! NOT EASY!



The body building twins are Peyton and Taylor, otherwise known as miniatures of their mother and father. Peyton is going into 1st grade this year and he is totally a mommy's boy. Taylor is going into 2nd grade and is little Miss Independent. She is the only child I know that will leave her parents and travel to another country with her grandparents before she started Kindergarten and never ask once when she was going back home.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you have started a blog!! Yay!! You are awesome!! I love my BF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack wants to go home... Lovin' muscle beach!

    ReplyDelete