Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tribute to Granny Ruby!

This weekend I stayed all night with my granny, it was great. It always brings back memories of when I was growing up because this was the only grandparent I've ever known. I remeber the fun we use to have her chasing me around the house and always fixing me macaroni and cheese when I got home from school and she was no spring chicken then at 68 years old. She's now 89 years old and will be 90 in March and I get to do those things in reverse even chasing her around the house when we I'm trying to get her to do something she doesn't want to do!! I just wanted to write a little tribute to her because we have had a lot of illness in our family lately and it makes you think about the time you have with those you love.

1 comment:

  1. You know really shows how wonderful you are. I love that you spend time with granny and now can take care of her. I loves you so much and now you can show her how much you love her.

    ReplyDelete