Monday, September 28, 2009

Gator Game







Oh boy what a Saturday!! First we were getting soaked by all the rain at every turn and as you know this was the BIG GAME Saturday so rain was not good. Allen and I drove a little more than three hours to watch the Florida Gators crush the Kentucky Wildcats and they did! YAY! First the good stuff: We drove in a down pour the whole way to Lexington and about 10 minutes before the got to the football stadium the clouds disappeared and there was no rain the rest of the night. Second, parking was only 2 dollars and for all you exercise pushers I walked 1.5 miles one way to the stadium and another 1.5 on the way back. :) Lastly, this was my first college football game and I really enjoyed it, the best part was sitting with the Kentucky fans in my Florida attire and screaming the whole night, that was great!


The not so great part: My favorite football player in the whole world got hurt, not some silly pulled hamstring but a severe concussion that made him vomit on the sidelines. This is not good for a man nicknamed Superman! The worst part was I have watched him a hundred times on television and he tackles guys twice his size (that's unheard of for a quarterback for all the none football readers) and he got hurt at the one game I attended. Well here are some pics I took to for everyone to appreciate the view I had.

1 comment:

  1. You yelled so loud you didn't even hit the concession stand. Tisk! Tisk! You must really love the Gators walkin 3 miles. Dang, sister.

    ReplyDelete