Friday, August 28, 2009

Things that make you feel good....

Here are a few of the things that make me feel good.

1. Peyton smiling first thing in the morning.
2. Aaron laying his head on my shoulder and saying " You love me Miss Terry."
3. Watching Taylor take Peyton's hand and walk him the last twenty feet to the school doors even though it's the third week of school.
4. Watching Taylor think she can accomplish anything she wants to do not matter how outlandish.
5. Knowing that if I die tommorrow I will have at least changed the life of one person in this crazy world.
6. Cooking something new and not in a hurry.
7. Wrapping up in a blanket with hot chocolate and a book when it first snows.
8. Getting paid even though it should be more. (It can't all be sappy, I have to have some materialistic items in life.)
9. Knowing Allen loves our children unconditionally and will be a great dad no matter what.
10. Realizing all the struggles my mom went through as a single parent made me a stronger person and a better role model for my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment